100% Local Australian Blue Poppy Seeds (Unwashed).
Poppy Seeds have been traditionally used in food and baking for thousands of years. It has a nutty flavour and are commonly used in pastries, breads, cakes, muffins, rolls, curries etc.
These poppy seeds are sorted, screened, dust extracted and unwashed (not washed).
Poppy seeds are naturally:
- High in dietary fibre
- High in B vitamins
- High in essential minerals:
Comes packed in a resealable bags.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
- If you are unsure, please consult your health care practitioner.