Potassium Sorbate Resealable Zip Lock Pouches.
Potassium sorbate is the potassium salt of sorbic acid.
It is used as a preservative in food and skin care products to prevent the growth of moulds, yeasts and bacteria. It increases the shelf life of herbal dietary supplements and is a wine stabiliser.
Suggested Uses of Potassium Sorbate
- Skin care and cosmetics and beauty product - to prevent mould growth
- Preservative in food - jams, cheeses, dried meats, cakes, maple syrup, baked good
- Wine stabiliser in home brew - preventing secondary fermentation after bottling
- Herbal dietary supplements
- Comes in resealable zip lock pouches.
- Food Grade
- Avoid heat and light
- Colour: White Granular
Warning And First aid Measures
- Substance is stable under normal handling conditions
- Rinse mouth, skin or eyes thoroughly if irritation occurs
- Store away from heat and light
- Dispose of container accordingly
If any above the above should occur please seek medical advice.